Aza Comics Superhero Fitness Challenge
It’s always a good thing for every superhero to stay in shape. Do you think you have what it takes to get through this superhero fitness challenge?
Aza Comics and Jazmin Fitness have created a 30-day fitness challenge game that will hopefully make this challenge more fun for you and your friends. Yes! Grab a partner because working out is always better with a friend.
- Make sure you’re in good health…we don’t need you falling out because of us.
- On a piece of paper write the numbers 1-30. Tear off each number and place all 30 pieces in a bowl or small Ziploc bag.
- Week 1: For 6 days pull 5 numbers from the bowl/bag and do the corresponding exercises on the chart below with up to 1 min of rest in between exercises. (Example: If you pull #5 you have to do 20 tuck jumps.) On day 7, rest.
- Week 2: For 6 days pull 10 numbers from the bowl/bag and do the exercises with up to 45 sec of rest between exercises. On day 7, rest
- Week 3: For 6 days pull 15 numbers from the bowl/bag and do the exercises with up to 30 sec of rest between exercises. On day 7, rest
- Week 4: For 6 days pull 15 numbers from the bowl/bag and do the exercises with up to 15 sec of rest between exercises. On day 7, rest
- Last two days ultimate challenge: Do all 20 exercises with no rest in between.
- If you make it to the ultimate challenge send us a video by tagging Aza Comics or using #AzaFit…we’ll be giving away Visa gift cards and Aza merchandise!
Don’t know how to do an exercise? Check out the link below to see a demonstration.
- Crab walks
- Push ups
- Wall sits
- Lunges – right leg lunge + left leg lunge= 1 repetition
- Oblique Twists -make sure you do the same amount for each side
- Single Leg Dead-lifts
- Tricep Dips
- Tuck Jumps
- Calf Raises
- Leg Lifts
Want to take your fitness challenge to the next level? Try the Jazmin Fitness Eat Like A Boss Guide!